[Communication and Advertising Officer]
Phare Ponleu Selpak (PPS) would like to invite applicants for a Communication and Advertising officer in the Communication and Marketing department beginning on July 1, 2011. Phare Ponleu Selpak is a local association building on its 15-year history, providing different educational and vocational training programs to more than 1500 students, everyday. Our main purposes are to be part of communities and individuals living standard development through the practice of arts and culture, to re-promote the destroyed culture and arts of Cambodian nationally and internationally and to offer vulnerable people with a real profession and education for their future livelihood both, academics, social support and arts. Recently, communication and marketing department is looking for a qualified candidate for a communication and advertising officer:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- - Corresponding with day to day inquiries via Phare Ponleu Selpak website
- - Develop a global monthly newsletter for all departments of PPS
- - Update and Maintain the contents of Phare Ponleu Selpak’s website
- - Liaise with national and international media for the promotion PPS projects and activities/events
- - Develop networks and mechanisms for regularly keeping field partners, donors, fans and friends informed about the project and activities/events
- - Welcome group of tourists and individual tourists visiting the center and demanding them the information about PPS.
- - Twice a month update the communication supplies (flyers/posters) in different partners’ locations (hotels/restaurants/bars) with the list name.
- - During the circus performance, supervise the tickets sale with one assistant and make a presentation in English and Khmer before and after the show. All income is transferred to the financial department. Every month collect the pre-sale income in town and transfer to the financial department.
- At least 1 year professional work experience in directly relevant fields doing similar work
- Experienced in working with the media as well as organizing press conferences/release
- English Skills in (Verbal and Written)
- Proficient in MS office suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, plus adobe programs for designing
- .Ability to present or talk in front of the public (national and international)
- Good teamwork, organizational skill and administrative work
How to apply: